Heading to Disney during summer break? This summer, enjoy a little extra flavor during a fun-filled stay that’s sure to delight little ones and grown-ups alike.
Receive a FREE meal per person (ages 3 and up), per night at a select Walt Disney World Resort quick-service dining location when you purchase a non-discounted, Walt Disney World Travel Co. Package that includes a room for 4-nights at a select Disney Moderate or Value Resort Hotel and a 5-day theme park ticket.
Head over HERE to see more info and snag your deal
- Book By
June 30, 2019
For Arrivals Most Nights
May 28 through August 21, 2019
- Theme park ticket(s)
- One quick-service meal per person (ages 3 and up), per night
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Visit disneyworld.com/usage for more details.
- Each quick-service meal includes one entrée and one non-alcoholic beverage (or, if age 21 or over, one beer, wine or cocktail).
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes: campsites, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort and The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Most beer, wine and cocktails included. Some exceptions apply. Must present valid ID to be served alcoholic beverages. May only be redeemed with the quick-service meal.
- Gratuities are not included.